ESOP and Benefit Plan Services
Crowe Horwath LLP is nationally recognized for providing professional services for qualified retirement plans and other employee benefit plans. Organizations request our experience and insights when it comes to:
Benefit Plan audit Services. Our practice group specializes in performing financial statement audits of employee benefit plans which comply with the U.S. Department of Labor’s annual filing requirements. We assign a highly trained team to each engagement, resulting in audit process efficiencies, reduced client efforts, and greater value at competitive fees.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Services. Our solutions address a wide range of needs:
- Feasibility studies;
- Recordkeeping, compliance, and communication;
- Repurchase obligation studies and analyses;
- Recordkeeping and compliance services for KSOPs and other qualified plans maintained by ESOP companies;
- Specialized advice for S corporations and C corporations.
Retirement Plan Services. We provide retirement plan design, compliance assistance in meeting Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor regulations, assistance with withdrawal/distribution and loan processing, and much more.
Compensation Consulting Services. Crowe Horwath LLP helps improve compensation policy and practice while maintaining reasonable labor costs. Our customized solutions simplify administration, support your organization’s growth, and coordinate with talent development programs. Crowe’s compensation consulting services include:
- Market pricing studies;
- Design and implementation of job evaluation plans;
- Salary administration structure;
- Incentive compensation design and evaluation;
- Executive and board compensation analysis and design; and
- Employment and tax law compliance.
Crowe has more than two decades of experience providing benefit plan services. Because we are one of the nation’s top 10 public accounting and consulting firms, Crowe offers you access as needed to experts in tax, accounting, finance, compliance, and consulting.
Whatever the benefit plan questions, we take pride in delivering answers.